One day only, Sunday 18th December from 12 - 6
Come and meet Old Saint Nicholas in the beautiful festive setting of Mains Castle. Sit by the roaring fire and consider ordering festive homemade eggnog; freshly brewed Mulled wine or unbelievably good hot cocoa, while your child makes reindeer food to take home ready for Christmas Eve and waits to meet the old guy himself. Once you are all cosied up and had your fill of our complimentary hot mince pies, follow the sounds of jollyment and enter the traditionally decorated Santa’s Grotto where you will be gifted a festive goody bag and a beautifully wrapped gift. Once your child has met with Santa and told him they've been a good little boy or girl, they will have their photo taken alongside him, printed and framed to take away with you.
Tickets are priced £10 per child together with a £1.21 Eventbrite booking fee.
- Meet with Santa
- Festive goody bag
- Personalised signed letter from Santa
- Beautifully framed photo with Santa
- Traditional wrapped gift
- Make your own magic reindeer food
- Warm up next to the fire in Mrs Claus's Christmas cafe
- Festive arts & craft stalls with personalised tree baubles & t-shirts
- And a mince PIE for the adult accompanying the child!
Festive drinks and cakes are available to purchase separately along with other crafts from two specially selected vendors selling photo t-shirts; bibs and personalised baubles
Tickets are limited, so don’t delay