Actions and Detail Panel
Make and Take 100% Organic, Natural Deodorant and Face Cream Workshop
Tue 12 September 2017, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
Do you want to reduce chemicals and toxins in your home?
Are you aware of all the chemicals in your homecare products?
Have you always wanted to make your own personal care products but not sure where to start?
As women, we are bombaded with chemicals in our personal care products and led to believe that expensive brands can offer us superior quality products. I'm here to show you how easy it is to make simple, beautiful, decadent smalling skincare products using only edible ingrediants that will give you glowing, radiant skin.
I have been making my own beauty products for the over 5 years, I love creating receipes and I have never looked back. Over the years, I have made personal and home care products using high quality, edible ingrediants and I want to share how easy it is to do with you.
...so after much demand this workshop will give you an introduction into making your own face cream and deodorant.
- All ingrediants will be provided and are organic and 100% natural
- Take home your own deodorant and face cream in small amber glass jars
- Recipe details will be given at the workshop
- Discussion around personal care products and what alternatives are great to use
- An opportunity to ask questions about chemicals in the home and what we can do to reduce them.
Limited places so book your place early to avoid disappointment
£15 per person including a 60ml jar of deodroant and face cream.