Actions and Detail Panel
Make Fresh Spaghetti alla chitarra + Wine and Dinner
Sun 23 April 2017, 14:30 – 17:30 BST
Learn how to prepare fresh Spaghetti alla Chitarra
A pasta-making workshop in Kentish Town with lunch/dinner including two glasses of wine and a dessert!
Experienced cookery tutor Vittoria acquired the skill of making pasta from her Italian granny, and now she's ready to share her secret recipe with you!
Join in to learn a useful skill, have fun and meet new people. This event is not only a cooking class but also a place to socialise!
Usually £50, this class is only £38 when you book through Eventbrite.
What will you make?
Spaghetti alla chitarra or scialatielli is a kind of thick long spaghetti. The spaghetti are made with flour and eggs. They will be served with sausage, mushroom and tomato sauce and topped with melted cheese, cream and parmigiano.
What you will learn?
- How to correctly knead the dough
- For how many minutes you should knead the dough to obtain a smooth and elastic dough
- What kind of flours you should use for a perfect dough
- How to shape the dough to obtain the desired kind of pasta
- Pasta-making workshop
- One recipe from Vittoria's secret collection
- Lunch/Dinner including 2 glasses of wine and a dessert