Actions and Detail Panel
Make Fresh Tagliatelle + Wine and Dinner
Sun 9 April 2017, 14:30 – 17:30 BST
Learn how to prepare fresh Tagliatelle
A pasta-making workshop in Kentish Town with lunch/dinner including two glasses of wine and a dessert!
Experienced cookery tutor Vittoria acquired the skill of making pasta from her Italian granny, and now she's ready to share her secret recipe with you!
Join in to learn a useful skill, have fun and meet new people. This event is not only a cooking class but also a place to socialise!
Usually £50, this class is only £38 when you book through Eventbrite.
What will you make?
Tagliatelle are flat spaghetti made with flour and eggs only. They will be served with pan-fried smoky bacon and mushroom and garnished with aromatic thyme.
What you will learn?
- How to correctly knead the dough
- For how many minutes you should knead the dough to obtain a smooth and elastic dough
- What kind of flours you should use for a perfect dough
- How to shape the dough to obtain the desired kind of pasta
- Pasta-making workshop
- One recipe from Vittoria's secret collection
- Lunch/Dinner including 2 glasses of wine and a dessert