Make Your Mark is a completely free tutor–student event open to apprentices, and anyone studying on a UK-based precious-metal-related course (full or part-time) whether at degree level or on a short adult education or private tutored course.
Attend, and benefit from
- An exclusive free student hallmarking registration package (T&Cs apply)
- Expertise from celebrity guest speakers
- Careers advice
- Hallmarking guidance
- Live demos
- Meeting serivce providers, suppliers and industry organisations
- Discussion with experts from the Goldsmiths’ Company, Assay Office and Goldsmiths’ Centre who will be on hand to offer friendly advice on hallmarking, internships, grants, and training opportunities
For this year's event, we are very excited to launch the Make Your Mark Awards...
- Admission with ticket only.
- This is an open event therefore you are free to attend either day, at any time. Tuesday 1st November from 2pm - 6pm (please note there will be no talks on 1st November). Wednesday 2nd November from 10am - 4pm.
- Tickets to talks will be available for booking closer to the event date.
- If you wish to leave the event and return later the same day, please present your goody bag at the entrance for re-admission.
- Photography is not permitted in Goldsmiths’ Hall.
Are there requirements or limits to enter the event?
You must be an apprentice, or studying on a UK-based precious-metal-related course (full or part-time) whether at degree level or on a short adult education or private tutored course.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is no parking available at Goldsmiths' Hall.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Dogs are not permitted inside Goldmsiths' Hall.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A printed ticket, or an e-ticket is fine.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No, the name on the registration/ticket must match the attendee.
Can I leave the event and return later?
If you wish to leave the event and return later the same day, please present your goody bag at the entrance for re-admission.