Organic and Natural Beauty-Product Classes
All you need to bring is a smile. Be prepared for a fun day full of information, fun and learning, as well as (most importantly) lots of Natural Beauty-Product making.
The skin is the largest organ in our body and recent studies suggest that our skin absorbs as much as 70% of what we put on in. This is quite scary when you think of the toxic and synthetic products we put on our skin, and they are now circulating around our body. Would you ever dream of eating these products? I hope not! Fear not, there is a solution that is cheaper, more environmentally friendly (no nasty microbeads) and lots of fun – this is making your own natural and organic beauty products.
This class is about letting loose, learning new ways to simplify and liberate your beauty regime, learning about the magic of DoTerra Essential oils and maybe making some friends along the way.
The class overview:
• Overview of Naturopathic Nutrition and how what you eats affects your skin
• The importance of safe, effective and natural ingredients on your skin
• An overview of DoTerra essential oils, there uses and benefits
• What chemicals to look out for and to avoid in everyday skin care products
• Benefits of using essential oils in natural skin care as well as other key ingredients
• You will also get to make you own totally natural body scrub, lip balm, facial cleanser, moisturizer, hand wash and soap.
Cat and I are now in our final year at the College of Natural Medicine (studying Naturopathic Nutrition) and want to pass on our passion for the naturopathic approach to health, be it through what you eat or what you put on your skin.
Date: Saturday 1st October 2016
Location: Hackney – Made In Hackney Kitchen
Directions can be found here.
Timings: 11am -3.30pm
Lunch Provided – this will include a healthy vegan, gluten free lunch lovingly prepared by ourselves. If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know.
Price: £45 per person (not including booking fee)