Actions and Detail Panel
Make your Social Media work harder for you
Thu 11 May 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
Intermediate Social Media Workshop
Take your social media skills to the next level by using advanced marketing techniques to ensure you reach your business goals.
We all know that having a business presence on social media is essential. You can reach your customers easily and create opportunities for new business. But now you've got your social media pages up and running, how do you really benefit from them?
This workshop is designed for SME's who have a basic knowledge of using Facebook and Twitter for business, but want to progress their skills.
Join us for a half-day workshop where Josy & Kate from Boost Social Media will be going through the following:
- Explore the latest trends, products and services on social media platforms
- Develop your strategy to ensure your social media is really working for you
- Review best practice advertising techniques to generate new business
- Using your Social Media Analytics data to its full potential to help you develop engaging content, increase followers and reach.
- 1-1 review of your social media
- Creating Twitter lists
- Opportunity for Q and A
Each delegate will get a social media pack including statistics, notes, advice, and a content chart.
Tea and coffee is provided throughout the day and a buffet lunch is also included (please let us know of any dietary requirements in advance).
As this workshop works closely with each delegate, spaces are limited to 10.
Price: £45 per delegate.