Help improve people's health with a very brief health chat.
Making Every Contact Count is about all of us doing a little to address people’s lifestyles in order to reduce the burden of preventable conditions like cardiovascular, respiratory and liver diseases, diabetes and cancers. The method is evidence-based and in line with NICE guidance on behaviour change.
This free 3 hour interactive course is for all NHS, Council and Voluntary Sector staff working in Ealing. The training will give you the skills and confidence to...
1. ask people about:
2. give some simple 'nuggets' of advice
3. direct them to further information and support
...all in a way that helps them take control of their own lives and make positive lifestyle changes
Making Every Contact Count is supported by the following national bodies:
- Public Health England
- NHS England
- Health Education England
- Royal Society for Public Health
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Association of Directors of Public Health
- NHS Employers
- Royal College of Nursing
- Local Government Association Care Quality Commission