Sales Have Ended
Making Peace with Conflict in the Church (For clergy and LLMs)
to be held on Saturday 8th October 2016
Refreshments will be available from 9.15am for a 9.30am prompt start.
The session will finish at 4pm. Lunch will be provided.
At the end of this day you will have:
- Discussed associations, assumptions and biblical principles related to conflict
- Explored your own response to conflict
- Considered conflict patterns and styles within a church context
- Considered your own personal conflict style
- Explored different ways of speaking and listening when in conflict situations
- Reflected with others in the group on different ways to transform conflict situations
The course will use “Bridge Builders” materials to support the learning. For more details see http://www.bbministries.org.uk/about-us/our-purpose