Free training for youth workers in fun and engaging hands-on science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) activities.
- Add another tool to your youth work toolkit
- Learn about the value of STEM skills and how they can support a young person’s Personal and Social Development
- Develop your skills and confidence to include STEM activities in your programme.
- Find out about national STEM initiatives and funding opportunities
- Receive support to develop your own STEM action plan for implementation
Funded by the Wellcome Trust and developed by them in partnership with the British Science Association, the training will be delivered by the informal science learning experts at Catalyst.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided on both days.
How much will the two days of training cost?
- The training has been funded by the Wellcome Trust so there is no fee for the training. Lunch and refreshments are provided during the two days - please let the organiser know about any dietary requirements. The cost of travel is not funded.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Any questions can be addressed to Naomi Webster, Project Manager, Wellcome Trust
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 020 7611 8305
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Please liaise with the organiser, Naomi Webster, regarding any transfers or updates.