If you're interested in finding out about how social media can help your local service engage with a wider audience then this is the workshop for you.
Hosted by our Digital Media Manager, Ross McCulloch, and Head of Public Affairs, Gay Hickey, this two-hour workshop is open to anyone who works or volunteers for a local Relationships Scotland service and will cover:
- Social media: the basics.
- Relationships Scotland's social media channels and why we're doing it.
- How to use Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for your local service and personal professional development.
- Blogging basics.
- Taking donations online.
- Anything else you'd like to cover (email email@example.com with your suggestions).
- This workshop is free of charge.
- If you have a wifi enabled laptop please bring one with you, this is not essential but will help you get the most out of the day.
- Bookings cannot be made via email for this event, please click the ticket booking button above.
- This event is limited to 15 places.
- Feel free to bring lunch with you, we'll provide tea, coffee and biscuits!
There are five steps at the front and ten at the rear of York Place. The training room is on the first floor. We have a small lift which runs from the ground floor to the third floor and that cannot be used in the event of fire. If you experience any difficulty with mobility, or if there is anything else that could inhibit your participation in this training, it is important that you let us know, to ensure your safety at the event. We have a hearing induction loop available. Please let us know if you would like to make use of this facility.