Actions and Detail Panel
Making the most of the levy- Degree Apprenticeships
Wed 5 April 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
The apprenticeship levy is a tax and no one likes being taxed, however it is here and unlikely to go away soon. At Sheffield Hallam University we're helping employers make the most of the apprenticeship levy through degree apprenticeships which provide an opportunity to upskill your workforce and attract and develop new talent to your business.
In partnership with our recrutiment partners Gradcore we're hosting a London roundtable event for 20 HR and L&D professionals (maximum 2 people per organisation) to discuss the opportunities and challenges of maximising your levy.
10am-2pm to include welcome, lunch and networking
- Networking-sharing of experiences
- The apprenticeship reforms and the levy
- What is a degree apprenticeship and in what subjects?
- Labour market trends and skills shortages
- Degree Apprenticeship Case Studies
- Designing appropriate attraction and selection approaches for degree apprentices
We look forward to welcoming you on the 5th of April to exchange ideas and share experience across with like-minded employers and practitioners seeking to make the most of the apprenticeship levy.
If you're unable to attend but would like to discuss separately then email Conor on firstname.lastname@example.org