Actions and Detail Panel
Making the most of Twitter to market your business
Thu 8 June 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 BST
Making the most of Twitter to market your Business - Practical Tips & Live tweeting
Karen will introduce you to:
- What Twitter does, and how to harness it for your business
- Optimising your profile
- Tone of Voice - how to get the right 'feel' in your tweets
- Content Creation - what to say, when & to whom !!
- Creative ways to engage with customers & key people
You will also have the opportunity to ask the questions you always wanted to know about Twitter !!
Karen Perkins is our guest guide to the world of Twitter.
Karen is a Business, Social Media and Life Coach in Sheffield.
She says: I have helped my coaching clients to use Social Media better. They have:
- Generated £1,000’s of sales from new clients
- Reached an audience beyond any traditional advertising within budget
- Linked to market sectors they previously could not reach
- Targeted a whole new market segment
- Developed a brilliant, cool and authoritative profile on Social Media
... and the best part... IT DIDN’T COST THEM A PENNY!
If you are facing these type of issues and want to know where to start, then this Digital Cafe event is for you.
“Digital Cafe is back, at a new venue, with new topics, to help move forward your business.
From social media, website planning, securing your business, and working together as a team.
We have some great speakers, round table discussions and each session will be practical and down to earth.
Bring a laptop / device and we will help you move forward in the world of technology for your business."
THERE IS A £5 DONATION ON THE DOOR TO COVER ROOM HIRE AND REFRESHMENTS