Actions and Detail Panel
Making the most of your website and the internet
Wed 30 November 2016, 09:45 – 13:00 GMT
Please do not book online - Please ring CAVS 01267 245 555 to book and pay for your place
To provide participants with an understanding of how they can effectively use the internet and social media to engage with their customers.
This is an introductory course focussing on the learning outcomes as listed below.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- understand what the internet can do for their organisation or project
- be able to explore options in relation to setting up and maintaining their website and internet presence
- understand how to use social media to their advantage and build meaningful online communities
- be aware of data protection, data security and accessibility issues
Who this course is for
Trustees, board members, committee members and staff of voluntary organisations who have responsibility for marketing and promotion within their organisation.
Price per participant:
- £15 for CAVS Full Members
- £25 for non members
- £50 for non third sector organisations