"Making Waves BizFest" - Newquay 2016
With dozens of businesses registering to attend, the "Making Waves BizFest" promises to be a hit for both visitors and exhibitors. Are you coming?
“Showcasing and connecting business diversity and talent across Cornwall”
What will the day include (click through the links for further details):-
- The Networking Breakfast - Making sure Exhibitors start the day fully charged and ready for action.
- The Business Exhibition - Showcasing the wonderful business diversity and talent in Cornwall
- The Knowledge Hub - Probably the best Business to Business advice available in the County
- Masterclasses - A series of masterclasses on the burning topics of business today
- Networking & Charity Dinner - Showing how business can be fun with a social conscience
- The Media & Press Team - Promoting Exhibitors through publications, press, social media, video and TV
Visitor entry is FREE for any business that registers through this link (available up to 16:30 on the 17th November)
For more information on Exhibiting and taking part in the Breakfast and/or dinner, email email@example.com or call 01209 823158. Spaces will go quickly as they include so many special features, so BOOK EARLY.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
None required. The event welcomes anyone in business, or with an ambition to start a business. Both young and older entrepreneurs are welcome.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Newquay is quiet in November, so there should be ample parking opportunities on street or in the town car parks.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Yourself, your ideas and your business cards. You will not be allowed to pass out leaflets or other promotional material without the express agreement of the organisers. For media connections, please contact the organisers for a press pass.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact the Hotel and speak to Sarah in the events team on 01637 870303
Contact Cornwall Business Forum on 01209 823158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. We need all visitors to be correctly registered.
Can I update my registration information?
No. If you need to update your information, please register again. It only takes a minute.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It would be helpful if you can, but don't fret if you have forgotten it, we will be able to trace you.