Actions and Detail Panel
Manage Fibromyalgia safely & effectively!
Thu 15 December 2016, 19:00 – 20:00 GMT
The focus of this free for all workshop is to discuss and learn more about the cutting edge research surrounding Fibromyalgia. We will also dive into unique and effective tips on ways you can combat those aches and pains and reach your full potential...naturally.
At this workshop you will learn:
- What you can do as a loved one to help someone experiencing Fibromyalgia
- 5 nutrition tips that can transform your life when suffering with Fibromyalgia
- Top 3 pain relief techniques for fibromyalgia
- Top 3 tips for restorative sleep
- Top 3 exercises you need to be doing
We at Halsa believe in the ability of the body to regulate itself with minimal external interference, and believe all of us should be functioning at 100% through living a healthy and expressive life.
Make sure you book early to avoid dissapointment as there is limited seating available.