We are now launching Part Two of this programme for your potential, new and existing
Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers of Vending Operators or Service Technicians
The programme consists of two days training split over 6 weeks to give delegates the chance to
put new techniques into practise and bring back real life examples of situations
which work well or not so well.
Don't worry if you missed Part One please Click Here for details
You don't have to have completed Part One to benefit from Part Two
This course is designed and presented by Phil Millard based on 25 years management experience at all levels, with the last 12 years as Managing Director of a large Vending Operator with over 90 staff using tried and tested up to date methods that get the best out of people.
Ensure that your key staff who are responsible for managing and supervising operations and engineering functions are equipped to be able to manage all aspects of the day to day elements of the job and get the best out of them and their staff for your company and clients.
Promoting the best Operator or Service Engineer into the role of Supervisor without equipping them with the extra skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage your staff including recruitment and induction,identfication of training needs,and discipanry and apprisal technques could lead to many issues which could affect the smooth running of the department.
Benefits to your Organisation
Having your front line supervisors or management team fully understand the key skills and responsibilities of a manager will ensure their teams are managed consistently and effectively leading to higher levels of motivation and staff retention.
Understanding all the elements of managing a team of Operators or Service Technicians, such as planning and monitoring and reviewing performance leads to increased Operator efficiency and higher levels of client satisfaction.
Benefits to the Individual
Having the knowledge to enable them to manage all aspects of the job role will increase their effectiveness as a Team Leader, which in turn will lead to increased job satisfaction and positive interaction and enjoyment with clients. They will also leave with a full understanding of all the aspects of managing a team of individuals successfully
What They Will Learn
· Recruitment and Selection methods
· How to implement and conduct training and induction plans
· How to manage, audit and improve individual and team performance and effectiveness
· Formal and Informal Appraisal methods
· Disciplinary techniques
· Managing the group and individuals
· How and where to find the right people
· Interview procedures and techniques
· Good HR practice
· Importance of a good induction plan and how to write one
· Evaluating training needs and implementing and delivering training plans
· Importance of good appraisals and the different methods
· How to conduct formal and informal appraisals successfully
· How to avoid disciplinary situations
· Introduction of PIPs Personal Improvement Plans
· When and how to use the company disciplinary procedure and how to conduct one
Course is Aimed at
New and existing Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers of Vending Operators or Service Technicians
For more information register by clicking above
or call 08456 80 90 96 or e-mail email@example.com