Actions and Detail Panel
Managing 3rd party cyber risk workshop
Thu 20 July 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Don’t let your suppliers threaten your cyber security!
‘Managing 3rd party cyber risk’ is a workshop from the portfolio of Business Reporter, the organiser of The European Information Security Summit 2017 (TEISS).
Join this one-day workshop on 26th April or 19th October in order to find out the best ways to identify and manage the cyber risk that comes from your suppliers and other 3rd parties.
Let Ian Grey of Wadiff Consulting, a lead auditor for ISO 27001 and Jeremy Swinfen Green, award winning author, show you how to:
- Identify all risks from your extended enterprise
- Determine the most dangerous risks from your suppliers
- Reduce your exposure to these threats
- Minimise the risk when onboarding or offboarding your suppliers
- Structure your supplier contracts to protect yourself
The high-profile breaches in recent news demonstrate that this type of attack can’t be allowed to slip under your radar:
- Target, the second-largest discount retailer in the United States, lost over 40 million payment card details as a result of security failures from their heating supplier
- Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement retailer, lost 56 million payment card details through Point of Sale systems through 3rd party vendor credentials.
- The US National Security Agency lost 50 terabytes worth of data over two decades by contractor Harold Martin
This workshop will equip you with:
- A step by step risk management plan you can implement immediately
- A method for analysing your supply chain risks
- A checklist of contractual issues
- Tables for classifying 3rd parties and recording third party risks
- A process for the secure on-boarding of a new supplier
Who should attend?
Information security, information technology, procurement, human resources, governance, and senior management professionals
Download the agenda now or call Lace on 020 8349 6458 or email email@example.com to find out more information about this niche and very interactive workshop.
Or register now to make sure you are fully equipped to meet the increasing numbers of cyber security challenges that are related to suppliers and other 3rd parties.
We also offer this workshop as an online course for those who prefer.