Managing Agents & Distributors Workshop - Gatwick (151216)
Thursday, 15 December 2016 from 09:30 to 12:30 (GMT)
The use of agents and distributors is one of the most common ways companies enter or grow business in international markets.
Finding, selecting and managing international partners, including agents or distributors, is not easy and can have a profound effect on the profitability of a business.
This workshop starts by looking at how to select the right market entry strategies and routes to market for your business. This will include finding selecting and appointing international partners as well as all aspects of managing and motivating agents and distributors and why treating them as business partners is good for business.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the different ways of accessing international markets and how to select the best route for your business;
- Understanding the difference between agents and distributors;
- How to find new agents and distributors in export markets;
- Choosing a business partner;
- Practical aspects of appointing distributors and agents;
- Managing, motivating and tracking the performance of business partners and your international business.
Eligibility: This workshop is open to all companies and is particularly relevant to those responsible for the
appointment and management of agents and distributors. It is suitable for those new to international trade and also for more experienced staff who would like to review their approach to the management of agents and distributors.
The demand is out there, you should be too.