FREE* SME Business Workshop (see ticket explanation at the end of this page)
Managing Business Growth
Is your business about to take-off? Are you ready to fly? This practical and interactive course will assist you in gaining an understanding of the key issues relating to the growth of your business, wherever it is in the business cycle.
This session will help you to :
- identify the challenges facing growing organisations
- understand why and how objectives change over time and how to manage this within your business
- plan effectively to meet these objectives
- manage your stakeholders effectively
- manage critical issues within your business
You will leave the course with:
- increased confidence about how to grow your business
- ideas on how to overcome the specific factors limiting your company's growth
- improved awareness of your role in growing your company
- ideas for preventing critical issues from arising
- specific suggestions for managing these issues effectively
Please note that this is a NOT a CPD event and tickets are issued for one
person per business. If you require additional staff to attend please
contact Innovation Farm directly. Extra places are strictly limited and may
not be available.
The course will be run by Ken Dickson, Managing Director of Axiom-e, an
experienced director who has helped many businesses in the commercial,
social enterprises and charity sectors. For more details see
*Refundable Ticket: The tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book but there are no more tickets, join our waiting list and you'll be the first to know if someone cancels or the date of the next event! We do not charge for these sessions, however because we only have 16 spaces at each event and we want to make sure that the people who book do turn up and do not take up a space that they will not use. Therefore we will change a nominal price/ticket, and if you attend the session we will refund you. We ask people to arrive from 10.30pm to have time to meet the trainer, the attendees and choose a seat.The session runs from 11a.m - 3pm. Anyone coming after 10.50am and interrupts the session will not be refunded.
The workshop is FREE as long as you:
- are an eligible, registered SME (self-employed, limited company, registered partnership) within the 6 eastern counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk).
- attend a registration meeting with the NIAB Innovation Farm team
- turn up on time at the training session and
- stay for the duration of the training session
This training is funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) - this is why your training session is free IF you Attend the above meeting and workshop session!
When & Where
NIAB Innovation Farm
NIAB Innovation Farm - Helping Your Business To Grow
We provide FREE expert support and assistance to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the East of England to make their businesses a success!