Managing Conflict - Management Essentials Workshop
Tuesday, 20 June 2017 from 09:30 to 13:00 (BST)
None of us like to admit there are simmerings of conflict where we work, but at some point, if we haven't already, we will all be faced with a conflict situation.
Knowing what it is and how to deal with it is key to ensuring it doesn't escalate.
In this informative and interactive workshop, we will take you on a practical tour of Managing Conflict, covering the 3 Rs - Recognising, Responding and Resolving. We will not only explore conflict in the workplace, but give you practical tips on handling those difficult conversations and an insight into the role of mediation
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at line managers or those who have supervisory responsibilities and day-to-day management of others
We intentionally keep our groups small to enable time for discussion and questions, therefore early booking is essential. Price includes a buffet lunch afterwards.
Click here to find out more about The HR Dept and how we support small businesses.
Save This Event
When & Where
The HR Dept Newcastle
Providing HR support and advice to businesses based in the Newcastle, South Tyneside and Gateshead area. This includes:
* Creating tailored employment contracts and employment policies that protect your business
* Dismissing employees fairly (backed up with employment tribunal insurance)
* Recruiting exceptional staff
* Psychometric testing and Occupational Personality Questionnaires (OPQs)
* Retaining and incentivising top performing employees
* Workforce Planning
* TUPE transfers (backed up with employment tribunal insurance)
* Absence and Performance Management
* Disciplinary and Grievance Investigations
The HR Dept works with a wide range of businesses including:
* Professional services
* Engineers, construction companies and Trades
* Property and estate agents
* High tech, web and IT companies