San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
One-Day Training Workshop
Learn how to deal with difficult people and situations with confidence and professionalism.
Know how to recognise the early signs of conflict and manage that difficult situation.
Training Workshop Objectives:
- You will develop confidence in how to deal with conflict situations.
- You will be able to define the importance of communication including good listening skills.
- You will be able to describe and recognise triggers which can provoke conflict.
- You will be able to practise how to build agreement between all parties.
- By the end of this workshop you will have had opportunity to practise tactics for responding to aggressive behaviour.
- You will be able to develop a procedure for dealing with bullying and harassment.
- You will be able to define some basic mediation techniques and their benefits.
- You will have the opportunity to practise developing assertive body language and vocal image.
- You will have begun to develop an action plan to use within the workplace.
We can also design and deliver a bespoke training course at a your premises or a location of your choice:-
Inhouse training at your premises - £875 for a group of up to 12 (ex vat and travel)
When & Where
We are a provider of professional business training courses; designed for companies who want to train their staff as well as individuals who are seeking their own personal development. We offer essential courses in time management, negotiation skills, leadership, stress management, effective communication, marketing and much more!
Browse over 100 courses and qualifications whether it be Personal Development, Management, Sales or Finance training you are after, we have course to suit.
Visit our Website for full details, Taylor Mason Training provides both open public courses in a wide range of disciplines and internal, tailored courses to match your company’s specific technical requirements. Our current portfolio includes technical (upstream) and software courses. You will learn from our training team who are themselves industry-recognised experts and who combine practical skills, commitment, and enthusiasm to answer a range of challenges faced every day.
Furthermore, Taylor Mason Training is proud to say that several of our instructors are trainers , an independent endorsement to confirm that our training is of the highest professional standard.
If you’d like to register your interest in any course, in any location around the world, then please get in touch with your suggestion.
lor Mason Training delivers professional and accredited training & development solutions to a wide range of organisations across the spectrum, encompassing FTSE 100 companies, Public sector organisations through to SMEs.