Actions and Detail Panel
Managing Difficult People Master Class
Fri 19 May 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
How to manage difficult people master class is a half day course that offers management, coaching and practical solutions to improve communication and performance of your team.
We’ve asked local manufacturing businesses about the issues affecting them today and discovered that one of the biggest problems is managing difficult people. This master class means you’ll access the skills and techniques that business leaders use to save time (and money) usually spent trying to deal with difficult people.
This course aims to enable you to deal with the challenging people in your team and have effective conversations, helping team performance and enhanced team relationships.
You will also have an opportunity to find out about funding that you may be entitled to and to network and learn from like-minded leaders in your sector.
What you’ll take away
• Reduce stress that comes from challenging relationships at work
• Reach agreement more easily and confidently
• Discover a more collaborative way of working
• How to identify different personalities and behaviour patterns.
• Increased confidence in workplace communication.
• Improved working relationships built on effective communication skills.
• Ability to practice skills in a safe environment.
• Sharing case studies, best practice and working on real issues with people in your team.
Your Ticket Includes Lunch