San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Following attendance at this session you will be able to:
Reflect on the impact of the principles of the Acas Code of Practice on handling discipline and grievance at work. Increase your awareness of the importance of fair and reasonable procedures to deal with discipline and grievance in the workplace.
Will be achieved by participants being able to:
- Describe the principles of a fair and effective discipline and grievance procedure
- Identify the key components of the Acas Code of Practice
- Understand the effects of the Employment Act 2008
- Define the principles required to hold a fair disciplinary hearing
- Review and/or create discipline and grievance procedures in accordance with the Acas Code
When & Where
Dumfries & Galloway Chamber of Commerce
Dumfries and Galloway Chamber of Commerce is an independent locally based business organisation operating throughout the region and run by a Board of Directors drawn from local business leaders. The Chamber is affiliated to Scottish Chambers of Commerce making it part of the UK and international network.
Membership is open to any business based or trading in this region and we have members from Stranraer to Langholm.
For more information see www.dgchamber.co.uk