San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
One-Day Training Workshop
Save on the cost of absent staff and increase productivity by reducing stress in the workplace.
Stressed employees are less efficient, prone to sickness and may even apportion blame.
Learn to identify the signs of stress from your employees and how to deal with it effectively.
Training Workshop Objectives:
- You will be able to define various stress symptoms and the causes of stress.
- You will be able to demonstrate practical use of techniques to manage stress and will have an action plan of how these can be used in their workplace.
- You will be able to describe what stress is and why it happens.
- By the end of this workshop you will have been able to practice various relaxation techniques and will be able to identify at least one to be used back in the workplace.
- You will be able to describe the basics of the HSE Management Standards and how these can be applied as an effective stress policy.
- You will have developed and committed to an action plan of how to improve stress management within your business.
We Can also design a bespoke training course for you at your premises or a location of your choice:-
Inhouse training at your premises - £875 for a group of up to 12 (ex vat and travel)
When & Where
We are a provider of professional business training courses; designed for companies who want to train their staff as well as individuals who are seeking their own personal development. We offer essential courses in time management, negotiation skills, leadership, stress management, effective communication, marketing and much more!
Browse over 100 courses and qualifications whether it be Personal Development, Management, Sales or Finance training you are after, we have course to suit.
Visit our Website for full details, Taylor Mason Training provides both open public courses in a wide range of disciplines and internal, tailored courses to match your company’s specific technical requirements. Our current portfolio includes technical (upstream) and software courses. You will learn from our training team who are themselves industry-recognised experts and who combine practical skills, commitment, and enthusiasm to answer a range of challenges faced every day.
Furthermore, Taylor Mason Training is proud to say that several of our instructors are trainers , an independent endorsement to confirm that our training is of the highest professional standard.
If you’d like to register your interest in any course, in any location around the world, then please get in touch with your suggestion.
lor Mason Training delivers professional and accredited training & development solutions to a wide range of organisations across the spectrum, encompassing FTSE 100 companies, Public sector organisations through to SMEs.