Managing TUPE in the Public Sector is a practical one-day course that provides you with an in-depth description of the stages involved in completing a TUPE transfer from initiation to contract award with any public sector organisation.
Who should take the course?
On completion of this one-day course you will understand:
- the purpose of TUPE regulations
- the public sector procurement processes in relation to TUPE
- how public sector organisations evaluate commercial bids and negotiate with suppliers
- the key components of a Staff Transfer Plan
- how Trades Union consultation procedures work
- HR risks, pitfalls and constraints
Organisations will benefit from this course by understanding:
- what it takes to make a compliant and successful bid in relation to HR
- the time needed and processes involved in a achieving a successful transfer
- the HR planning activities associated with a staff transfer
- employee rights and employer obligations under TUPE
- how the customer is organised and their operating priorities and constraints
- how commercial bids are evaluated by the customer