The event wiill start at 6.15 pm but refreshments (tea/coffee and biscuits) will be available from 5.45 pm along with an opportunity to network.
This event is aimed at HR professionals and focuses on managing mental heath and well being in the workplace. Ezra Hewing is a Workplace Wellbeing Consultant at Suffolk Mind. He will be delivering an interactive session looking in depth at:
- A proactive approach to mental and emotional health
- What we all need to be emotionally healthy – and how employers can help
- Understanding the Mental Health continuum
- How we can give employees the best chance of staying at the wellbeing end of that continuum
- Why the strengths and talents of employees can make them vulnerable
Whilst the event is free to attend, for catering purposes, please book in advance and cancel your booking if you are unable to attend.
Photographs may be taken during the event and images may be used on future promotional materials for the group, branch and CIPD. By attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.