Managing yourself and others: Create a culture for high performance
Thursday, 23 March 2017 from 09:00 to 13:00 (GMT)
This four hour interactive session aims to help you identify your leadership style and give you the necessary tools to round-out what you already do well, and help you create a culture for high performance in your business.
Why should this be of interest?
Your customer experience and brand reputation are directly impacted by your company culture. Your company culture is directly influenced by your leadership team. In a fast paced environment it is essential for all businesses to have a team that excels to stay ahead of the competition – this session aims to help you harness your leadership skills to truly motivate and lead your team.
What will you gain, learn and explore?
- Identifying your management style
- Learn the nine leadership styles to better identify your own strengths as well as areas to grow and how this directly impacts results in your business
- Take a self-assessment and learn how to identify the leadership styles of key stakeholders in your business and how this knowledge improves team-building
- Manage yourself
- Learn tools and best practice around self-management and time management
- Get more time back
- Be more productive and set the example you want to see in your company culture
- Manage others
- Learn about the effectiveness of development meetings for staff
- Become the mentor you wish you had
- Systemise employee development meetings for productivity
- See how critical implementing the organisational chart and strategy are to developing your team and getting things done
Date: Thursday 23 March
8:45am – Arrival
9:00am – You will work through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Master Class comes to a close
£150 +VAT (Discounted rate for Supper Club members only)
This is an interactive session so we encourage all attendees to ask questions throughout.
Open to business owners and their teams
Who will be delivering the Class?
Rick Snyder is the owner of Three Hats, a business coaching, training and consulting company in the USA. He is also an EMyth Certified Business Coach and Presenter. He’s owned three businesses, and coached and led workshops for business owners throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Australia. Rick’s an engaging, passionate speaker who is able to focus on a business owner’s key frustrations and challenges, facilitating effective solutions leading to profitable results
EMyth is the global leader in transformational business coaching. They’ve inspired more than seven million readers through their bestselling book, The EMyth Revisited, the 5th bestselling business book of all time. They’ve coached more than 70,000 business owners in over 145 countries to become better leaders, find systems to improve their business and, simultaneously, find ownership and meaning in their work.