Actions and Detail Panel
Manchester Met Apprenticeships Summer Open Evening
Wed 14 June 2017, 17:00 – 19:30 BST
Manchester Metropolitan University is pioneering Degree and Higher Apprenticeships, offering students the opportunity to earn and learn. The apprenticeship combines workplace experience and a university academic education to jump start your career.
Our programmes include::
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Business Management)
- Chemical Science Apprenticeship
- Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship (IT Consultant, Software Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst and Data Analyst)
- Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticehsip
- Legal Services Apprenticeship
With an apprenticeship programme you don't have to pay any tuition fees, so have the chance of a debt-free univeristy experience.
We have partnered with some of the country’s leading employers, including: Barclays Bank, AstraZeneca, Lloyds Banking Group, Thales, Pizza Hut, Horwich Farrelly, Stephensons and many others, who are keen to recruit apprentices onto the programmes.
Come along to our Open Evening to network with representatives from some of these firms, meet the academic teams and hear from current apprentices on the programmes.
For further information, please visit our website: www.mmu.ac.uk/apprenticeships