Actions and Detail Panel
Maritime HR Association Annual Conference 18th-19th May 2017
Thu, 18 May 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 19 May 2017, 16:30 BST
Join us for our 11th Annual Maritime HR Association Conference.
The event is the largest gathering of maritime HR professionals who represent some of the biggest global shipowners and shipmanagers. This is the first year we have opened the doors to non-members of the Maritime HR Association and we welcome those working in maritime to attend and network at the event.
The conference contains a mix of industry-renowned speakers, interactive sessions and member case studies.
- Registration & Coffee
- "Maritime Economics" Stephen Gordon, MD, Clarkson Research
- Lunch sponsored by Clyde & Co
- "Impact of Brexit on the workforce" Tom Hadley, Director of Policy & Professional Services, Recruitment & Employment Confederation
- "Health & Wellbeing" Heidi Watson, Partner, Clyde & Co
- "'Change' in Maritime" – Revolution or Evolution – CEO discussion panel. Michael Elwert, CEO Elektrans and Gerardo A. Borromeo, CEO, P.T.C. and chaired by Julian Bray, Editor, Tradewinds
- "What needs to change in maritime?" Discussion chaired by Karen Waltham, MD, HR Consulting
- Champagne Reception and Canapes
- Cyber Security – Lloyd’s Register
- “Futures” Approach to Strategic Workforce Planning – Dr. Wilson Wong, CIPD
- Gender Diversity: Making change happen - Jacey Graham, Director, Brook Graham Consultancy
- Preparing now for the future: creating a culture that will appeal to the changing workforce – Lucie-Marie Gaultier & Christine Mack, Fednav
- Black Box Thinking, Phil Parry, Chairman, Spinnaker Global
This year the two-day event will be held in The Grange City London, just a few metres from the iconic Tower Bridge.
The event is proudly supported by MHG Insurance Brokers, Clyde & Co, TradeWinds, IMarEST and the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
Members of the Maritime HR Association receive a free space at the Conference. Members who are interested to purchase additional tickets please contact HRC directly email@example.com
IMarEST members please contact us directly to book your ticket firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members who are interested to join the Maritime HR Association please contact Helen McCaughran directly, email@example.com or +44 (0) 1702 480 142
This event is for in-house HR and shipping professionals only. Vendors - please get in touch to discuss sponsorship/networking opportunities. firstname.lastname@example.org