Actions and Detail Panel
Market Analysis for Effective Business Planning
Tue 14 June 2016, 17:30 – 19:00 BST
The second in a series of 4 workshops on Business Planning
Market analysis for effective business planning
In this workshop you will learn how to use business models to analyse your market effectively in order to develop the right strategy for your business to gain competitive advantage. Funders need to ensure you have a good understanding of your market and have taken market knowledge into account when planning your business.
Topics to be covered:
- Using market research methodologies
- How to use porters 5 forces model to evaluate your market
- How to use PEST Analysis to evaluate your market
- Competition Analysis and your USP
- Summarising your market strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Don't miss the follow on workshops. Book your place now for Sheila's third Business Planning workshops on Modelling your business strategy for competitive advantage
Please note: Cancellations for a refund via Eventbrite may be made up to 6pm on the day before the seminar. No refunds for latecomers.
Please allow extra time to locate Westminster Reference Library if this is your first visit.