Actions and Detail Panel
Market Selection & Research Masterclass (Cambridge)
Wed 15 February 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 GMT
This is an intensive and interactive one-day masterclass which introduces delegates to the skills and techniques needed to select and prioritise potential export markets and plan and conduct export market research projects.
The masterclass covers research strategies, desk and field research and offers practical and cost-effective solutions for conducting research in-house and also using external agencies.
Our workshops are designed to take delegates on a journey to help them plan their approach to international marketing research so that they can collect, interpret and report on the information they have gathered. Each session of the workshop builds on the last to ensure that delegates leave with a clear action plan.
Why attend this event?
On completion of this masterclass, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key criteria for selecting and prioritising overseas markets.
- Plan, undertake or commission, and report on a market research project.
- Make effective use of the internet and other sources of desk research.
- Plan and undertake field research activities in their target export markets.
- Use market research to gain an in-depth understanding of potential customers and partners.
- Have an awareness and appreciation of government and other regional services open to them.
All delegates are provided with a series of exercises to take away which can be used to help them prioritise international markets and prepare for and manage a market research project.
For more information contact +44 (0) 1707 398 398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org