UK Trade & Investment are organising a Market Visit to India and Sri Lanka which will include Municipalika.
If your company is seeking to expand and go international, there is no more exciting and vibrant prospect than India, the second fastest growing economy in the world. If you also consider the new Free Trade Agreement that is in place between India and Sri Lanka you can see that this will be a Trade Mission brimming with export potential, as a British business this is your chance to explore and pursue the opportunities here.
The benefits of taking part include:
- A briefing and reception at the British High Commissions in New Delhi and Colombo
- Pre-arranged meetings with Overseas Trade Officers
- Support from Embassy staff and International Trade Advisers
- Group networking opportunities
- Visa guidance
Why visit Municipalika:
- It is the only event in India that incorporates different categories of product sectors related to urban development and municipal solutions in a single event It gives a platform to businesses and public administration to meet and discuss recent and future best practices in Water, Waste, environment, transport, E - governance and built environment
- It encourages the meeting of private business and public officials, facilitating theidentification and development of innovative business models
Find out more about Municipalika at www.municipalika.com
Costs for flights, accommodation and in-market activities to be covered by the companies. There is a Registration Fee of £250 + VAT. This charge covers the cost of 2 receptions in New Delhi and Colombo and in-market briefings. Market Visit Support (MVS) grants of up to £610 are available for eligible companies.Other funding programmes may be availablefor this visit and associate research. Please contact us for full grant and subsidy details. We can also advise you about the BA offer of 25% discount on a return flight to India as part of this Market Visit.
Places on the Market Visit are limited so please register today.
Costs for flights, accommodation and all other in-market activities to be covered by the companies.