Actions and Detail Panel
Marketing & Advertising Your Business on Facebook
Tue 5 July 2016, 10:00 – 16:30 BST
Facebook offers a brilliant opportunity to build a long term relationship with your clients and prospects but it also has the best advertising opportunities on the internet today.
Like all social media, it can be intimidating to know where to start.
How can you use Facebook to promote your business? How do you build a community around your business? How do you get fans? How can you create loyalty through Facebook? How do you use facebook to grow your business?
These are just a few of the questions that I hear regularly whenever we discuss Facebook as a business marketing tool.
In the morning we will discuss Facebook Marketing
- Introduction to facebook marketing
- How to get and keep engagement on your facebook page
- Growing your email list iwth facebook
- The secret to getting more likes on Facebook
- Getting more PR on Facebook through events and competitions
- Case Studies: Best practice use of Facebook from your sector
- Facebook Insights and measuring your results
- Creating your Facebook marketing strategy; ie what to do and when to do it
In the afternoon we will discuss Facebook Advertising
- Ads that work
- Creating graphics that get noticed
- Using the power editor to build your ads
- How to create ads on the Power Editor
- How much to bid and how to increase your reach
- Ad copy that converts
- What types of ads are most effective
- How to build your own audience with Facebook Ads
- Ad placement for best results
- Managing and maintaining your Facebook ad strategy
Facebook is an incredibly important tool for the Business to Consumer market, but applied properly can also be effective for the Business to business market.
What our attendees say about our workshops
“The workshop was well paced and a relevant event. I learnt a lot that I can apply into my business straight away" Olga Astaniotis
"A fantastic morning, full of ideas, inspiration, insight and plenty of 'how to'. Thanks Julie!" Jaslyn Hall
"Great event, informative, informal and interactive. Highly recommended course" Annette Morrisey
"Wow, amazing stuff. I can really see the potential of what I have learnt today and how I can improve my business" Wumi Oyewole
"Informal friendly atmosphere with lots of information presented in an easy to understand format. Thank you!" Angela Williams