San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Marketing for Growing Businesses
If you want to grow your business and customer base our more advanced marketing course will provide you with the information and structure you need.
- Marketing and company performance: how marketing affects profitability
- Vision, mission, values, brand analysis
- Strategic marketing planning: a decision-making process for generating strategic change, what it is and how it relates to company-wide planning and marketing operations
Writing a comprehensive strategy document
- Situation analysis
- External environment – PEST analysis
- Internal environment – classifying strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinating the marketing audit –SWOT analysis
- Setting strategic marketing objectives
- Understanding existing and potential customers
- Segmenting customers, selecting the best targets
- he process of competitive advantage and brand position development
The key components of marketing orientation.
- The 7 elements of the Marketing Mix
- Implementation, the use of key performance indicators and evaluation
- Putting it all together into an actionable plan
Teas and coffees will be provided.
*There is a cancellation fee with this ticket*
Onsite free parking.
Course Trainer: Selina Noton
Selina is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing with over 20 years consumer and business-to-business marketing experience. This spans brand, channel, corporate and product marketing.
Her expertise has been gained at blue-chip companies such as Volvo, Fluke and Textron where she has held Senior Marketing Management positions. In 2008, she moved away from in-house marketing to establish Business Vitamins, a full-service marketing agency with her husband. She has also spent time working overseas in Europe and the USA, as well as in the UK.
Selina presents to a variety of business groups on a wide-range of marketing subjects including best practice marketing for start-up businesses and SMEs, branding, strategic planning and campaign management. She is also a regular speaker on integrated marketing and measuring campaign effectiveness.
On a day-to-day basis, Selina provides hands-on marketing assistance to a wide range of clients as well as consultancy, research and training. She also writes articles for a number of industry publications offering advice and opinions on many marketing related topics.
She holds a BA honours degree in French and European Studies and currently lives in Suffolk with her husband, Stuart and daughter Tabitha.
When & Where
MENTA- Marketing Courses
Menta - The Suffolk Enterprise Agency.
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise - we exist to help you start and grow your small business.
We provide a range of employment and HR courses, suitable for SMEs in the East Anglia region.
We can help you manage your team, follow employment legislation and motivate your team more efficiently, so you can grow your business more effectively.
If you have any bespoke training courses or coaching needs, please do get in touch. Contact us on 0800 085 5090.