Actions and Detail Panel
Marketing for your New Business
Thu 29 June 2017, 08:15 – 16:00 BST
CUE Ltd is offering a series of bespoke workshops through the Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme, the workshops are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
If you have an innovative Technology-based Business idea and have not yet started a business please see whether our FREE Marketing workshop would help you.
Incrementa and CUE Ltd have teamed up to provide a workshop that will show you how best to market your business to attract more customers, increase your sales and improve your bottom line. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to identify the best methods of promotion for your business and to produce an advertising plan to boost sales.
- identify what and where the markets are for your business
- describe the key ingredients for a successful advertisement
- list the cost benefits of using different ways of advertising
- identify the best medium for your business
- evaluate the benefits of setting up a website for your business
- gain the knowledge and skills to create an advertising plan to help improve and increase sales.
- identify and explain what the market is
- calculate what the price of products or services should be
- plan how and where to present your product or service to customers
- explain the difference between features and benefits
- use questioning techniques to identify products and services that meet the customer’s need
- identify the appropriate features and benefits to achieve sales
You are asked to arrive promptly at 8.15 for an 8.30am start. Refreshments and lunch are provided. Eligibility criteria exist and will be covered during the registration process.
As part of the Start-up in Warwickshire Workshop Series we will also be offering the following workshops:
- Using Social Media to your Advantage
- Finance (including regulation & legislation)
- Business planning
- New Product Development
A similar programme of workshops will be running in Coventry.