Marketing Mindset Training from The Purple Edge
Marketing on a Shoestring
Times are hard and few of us have money to burn. We know that companies who continue to market themselves through the hard times are more successful. The challenge we face is making the most effective use of the limited marketing budget we have available.
Making the right decisions, though, can be incredibly difficult. There are literally thousands of promotional tools you can employ to get your message across. How do you make the right choices for your business?
This course aims to show you some techniques you can use to achieve great results from your marketing with no or low investment.
What you will learn
Setting realistic objectives. The research you can do to learn more about your market. Setting the right strategy. Free or low cost options for generating more business from existing customers. Low cost methods of getting new business.
- Understanding your customers and their drivers
- Setting a strategy for business growth
- Making the most of your existing customer relationships
- Decisions about which low cost activities are the best for your unique situation
- Checklist of low or no cost ways to promote your business
- 30 day action plan
Who should attend?
- Anyone who isn't satisfied with their marketing results
- Anyone who is looking for new ideas to successfully grow their business
- Anyone who is prepared to go for growth - even in a downturn
When & Where
The Purple Edge Marketing
At THE PURPLE EDGE we are passionate about improving the marketing skills of small and medium sized businesses. We recognise that many small-medium sized businesses don't have the resources to pay someone to "do" their marketing for them - they need to get better at doing it themselves!
Our COACHING & TRAINING SERVICES are designed to give you the skills and tools you need to market your services more effectively and boost your business and profit. We show you how to create realistic and implementable plans to resolve specific problems in a practical way.