Actions and Detail Panel
Marketing on the Internet - Gainsborough
Wed 12 July 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
What is it?
This masterclass will give you practical tips and advice on how to do internet marketing. Delegates will be presented with a marketing model which is simple to implement, along with practical tools and techniques in all aspects of cost-effective digital marketing to maximise business opportunities.
What will I get out of this workshop?
The seminar will cover ways to optimise website presence using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the importance of mobile / portable device-friendly websites. You will learn how best to engage with your customers through blogging, email and social media platforms. In addition, understand how to monitor and manage the output through tools such as Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
Delegates will leave with an understanding of how to raise their business profile, enhance their customer service, find new customer leads, and gain valuable market intelligence and feedback.
- Marketing your website – Search Engine Optimisation, keyword search
- Outbound marketing versus inbound marketing
- Driving traffic to and understanding your website – Google Analytics
- Podcasts and blogging
- Direct email – Mailchimp
- Social media channels – Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook & YouTube
- Digital content management - Hootsuite