The internet is an incredible marketing tool for your business. It offers so much opportunity. But all that opportunity can also be overwhelming. It can be difficult to know where to start.
There are so many options and choices and ways for marketing your business that it’s easy to spread yourself too thinly, or not do anything at all because you don’t know what is going to work, what is right for you and what is right for your business.
Also the internet and online marketing is changing so rapidly that it can be difficult to keep up!
This foundations workshop will help you cut through all the confusion and give you a strong start on your online marketing. We will explain the basic concepts and elements and help you figure out where you should be putting your time and attention to get the best results in your business.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Getting started with marketing your business online
- Learn all about the best social media channels for your business
- How to find and attract your ideal customers
- How to turn those ideal prospects into customers and keep them coming back to your website
- How to deal with online marketing overwhelm (and yes, that’s a thing)
- You will then put all that into a simple strategy that you get started with straight away after attending this workshop
Thoughts from previous workshop attendees
“The workshop was well paced and a relevant event. I learnt a lot that I can apply into my business straight away" Olga Astaniotis
"A fantastic morning, full of ideas, inspiration, insight and plenty of 'how to'. Thanks Julie!" Jaslyn Hall
"Great event, informative, informal and interactive. Highly recommended course" Annette Morrisey
"Wow, amazing stuff. I can really see the potential of what I have learnt today and how I can improve my business" Wumi Oyewole
"Informal friendly atmosphere with lots of information presented in an easy to understand format. Thank you!" Angela Williams