Actions and Detail Panel
Marketing Your Fashion Business Online: 1-Day Masterclass
Mon 15 May 2017, 10:00 – 18:00 BST
Welcome to a new series of 1-to-1 fashion marketing masterclasses, with me, a trusted award-winning marketing specialist. I take the overwhelming stress out of marketing your business online and transform your business into a brand with £0 marketing budget. You wouldn't go to an unqualified doctor or specialist, so why do it to your future investment, yourself and your business?
I’m sure you’ve heard from friends and family the power of marketing your business online, also known as, online, digital or internet marketing involves using online services such as Google to Facebook to promote your brand to your target audience. And the research highlights the power of online marketing is unstoppable for small business success, for instance, 81% of shoppers conduct online research. The first thing your target audience do when they are thinking or purchasing something is get out their mobiles, go online 'Google it' to check reviews, visit company websites and even find fashion businesses via social media when passing time waiting for a bus. As a result, the research indicates online marketing means you’re more likely to reach your target audience no matter the size of your business and without having to pay thousands, thus making it more important than ever to have an online presence.
You don't need to be a big brand to establish a successful business with consistent income and with a decade of experience helping businesses like yours to startup and transform them into brands people know and love I am here to help you do the same. So if you’re a fashion startup reluctant to use social media, you don’t know where to start or an established label struggling to grow online and it's too overwhelming you’ve given up? Then don't worry you're in safe hands with me, I’ll train you up on how you can do the same with zero marketing budget, with tried and tested techniques that will help you grow your business into a brand.
Why My Masterclass:
Marketing your business can be are an absolute nightmare, especially getting your head around all the stuff you need to know about growing the online side of the business. There’s too much you need to know and your time is valuable, after all, you have other commitments such as family or full-time work commitments. You don’t know where to start; when you do you’re met with astonishing costs from individuals claiming to be experts yet you feel as if you won’t get any results and it’ll be a waste of money. You may struggle with confidence within your business, so you procrastinate, especially if you returned to work after pregnancy or demanding managers at work thus giving you less time to focus on business. All you want is someone who has marketing experience and successful in business to support you to get to grips with it all.
From experience of working in the industry for over a decade, small businesses and startups in the fashion industry are ignored by PR agencies and consultants for bigger brands, unless you have ££££, as a result, knowledge and honesty is compromised for financial gain. Well, I can promise you, you will not be ignored anymore! I'm a Certified Marketing Practitioner and Fashion Editor, specialising in fashion marketing. I believe in delivering high-end training programs at honest prices that actually work and specifically for your business. That’s why I designed Instagram Marketing Masterclass to deliver premium, qualified and award-winning support you can trust so that you can make a living out of your passion without being ripped off.
Whether you're in the initial stages of launching your label online or an established fashion business, which is finding online marketing isn’t working for you I’m here to help you with premium, honest yet affordable 1-day specialist marketing training. I focus on a bespoke online marketing plan tailored to you to help you master three main areas; improving your website with better content e.g. blogging or magazine, SEO (get you to the top of Google) and social media. Don’t worry if you’re a beginner so this all, I specialise in training beginners and people with all different abilities and we can go at a pace you prefer, without judgements or pressure.
What To Expect:
The session is all about you and your business; we will start by discussing your business as a whole as it's important to your success. It's informal as from my research; I believe the best training and support sessions are delivered in a relaxed environment, where business activities don't seem a chore.
After you’ve purchased the Masterclass you'll find details of my private calendar, where you will be able to schedule your masterclass day with me.
The masterclass is tailored to you and your needs, I don’t cut corners several hours of preparation and thought goes into your session, thus after scheduling your masterclass day in my calendar, I will email you to arrange a quick call in the week to find out more about you, your overall business and social media challenges. Furthermore, I audit your social media accounts and website (if you have one). In return, the information will help me devise an effective Instagram strategy (plan) tailored to you and your business needs prior to your 1-to-1 masterclass with me.
The 5 Main Outcomes of the Masterclass:
The masterclass will be delivered in form of bespoke practical strategic plan, with a tailored clear plan in place, hands-on support to get to grips with online marketing confidently. Plus, I equip you with winning tried and tested techniques, secrets to save you time and be more efficient.
1. Your Online Instagram Strategy - I take the stress out of strategy for you, I reveal your new online marketing plan, which will be developed by myself after the post session call. We start by laying strong online marketing foundations for your business.
- Discuss your online marketing strategy, which was developed by myself after the post-session call
- Delve into fashion industry, marketing secrets and your target audience trends to help you be the best
- Share online marketing techniques that work best and we will be using for your business
2. Branding Your Online Marketing Channels: To be the Chanel or Mercedes of fashion, branding is key. I take the stress out of transforming your business into a brand your target audience will love.
- Start this segment by reviewing your competitors and unveil how to give you the edge
- Discuss your target audience and put brand guidelines in place from tone-of-voice, design to positioning and how to action the branding
- Share examples of great branding and how from branding your website, SEO and social media accounts
- Discuss the secrets to making your business look professional online
- I show you where and how to start on branding
3. Improving Website/SEO: I eliminate the difficulties of website and SEO with simple solutions.
- I will audit in the before our session and discuss the best solutions, so your target audience trust and purchase from your business. Not to worry if you don't have a website l can help there too, I can provide alternatives.
- I train you to improve your current or create a website or provide alternatives.
- l will share SEO secrets, training you to understand your target audience better, starting the SEO process with you to get your business to the top of Google. PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional cost if you would like me to create a website or online shop for you
4. Crafting Content: I take the confusion out of content marketing and explain why it's important to your business. As content marketing is crucial to small business in this segment I will train you on how to craft great content for your target audience, from the initial brainstorming to your ideas coming to life. Also, I provide you with a tailored weekly content plan, that I've created just for you with an outline to help you moving forward to take the hassle out of creating content.
- What content marketing does best and how to create them (with examples)
- Which tools you can use to create professional and high-end content
- What to write, daily themes with handpicked ideas
- When and where to post e.g. days and times
- Where you can be more efficient from saving time and hassle e.g. with free solutions
5. Social Media Engagement - I alleviate the pain you have when it comes to marketing your business on social media. Post-masterclass I create a mini social media plan with your chosen channels, which we implement/action on the day on bite-size step-by-step actions. Furthermore, I share secret techniques to connecting and getting attention from your target audience, industry experts and bloggers. Also, how to get to grips with responding or connecting with influencers with practical templates we will work on together.
- Who you need to engage with apart from your consumers
- What to say when responding to target audience and when creating conversations with templates created just for you to help
- How to create conversations with bloggers, press and influencers
We will wrap-up with recapping your bespoke 5-step online marketing plan and pulling it all together to develop a mini-campaign.
At the end of the session, I'll hand over your practical plan (documents) I created just for you, that we went through in the session, where 75% of the work is done for you. I designed the documents for your business, so it will make it easier you can action the tasks I've trained you in, in return, getting the best of online marketing. More importantly, I giving you the confidence and equip you with tools and strategy to tackle Instagram for your brand.
It's not about money for me but making sure you do well, so I will follow-up after the session. A catch-up email or call to see how you’re getting on, if you have any questions or if you need any further support.
I’m a Fully Qualified Marketing Practitioner, Award-Winning Social Media Specialist and Fashion Editor. You may not have heard of me before, as for the last decade I've been behind the scenes making some of the biggest brands in the world look good, from Maserati, Boots to House of Fraser. Also, studying Marketing to become the specialist I am today to serve small businesses, like yours who don't have or want to spend thousands on marketing and aren't being helped to the highest standard for that reason. I believe in this day and age premium marketing training should accessible to every business, no matter the size of your business.
With a rare combination of corporate, agency and small business industry experience working with some of the biggest brands in the world. Plus with academic achievements such as marketing and advertising degree and Google and social media certifications, you can be sure you're getting only the very best specialist marketing support.
Since a young age, I started and set up several successful businesses with little support due to no finance. Over ten years on (aside from my professional career achievements), I run an exclusive niche magazine, been invited to London Fashion Week, reported for BBC and featured in Hello Magazine and Women’s Own. Furthermore, invited to speak at the UK's premium fashion event, Pure London and all with £0 spent but hard work in my field of expertise and all these opportunities have led me to work exclusively with emerging global brands led by inspirational women. As a result, I understand how cutthroat the fashion can be and the battles female-led fashion businesses face and that’s exactly why I combine my expertise and assist women, like you to promote themselves better and get their label on social media channels, thus growing your business online.
Reserve Your 1-to-1 Masterclass Today:
Most half-day marketing training sessions in the UK are £3989 but I wanted to make the masterclasses available to business owners of all sizes. Therefore, I've priced the masterclass at £897 (+VAT). And 10% going to the women of Malawi suffering of HIV but setting up their startups to feed their families.
If you would like me to support you be the Chanel of your niche and leverage the power of online marketing, then come join me and let's start transforming your business into a brand your consumers know and love!
FAQs (e.g. refunds)
The 1-to-1 full-day Masterclass is 10am to 6pm with breaks, so it's not too overwhelming. The masterclasses are available on weekends too. Don't worry, I only take one client a day so l can ensure you, you'll get my full attention.
How to I get to you at the masterclass e.g. transport/parking options?
I've deliberately chosen a central London location; Pullman Hotel London St Pancras is a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross St Pancras & Euston. If at Kings Cross/London St Pancras follow the British Library exit signs, turn right onto Euston Road. Walk for 300m past the British Library, the hotel is located 5m on the right. And if coming from Euston Station turn left on Euston Road at the Fire station and follow Euston Road for 600m. The hotel is on your left after Chalton Street.
What do I need to bring with me to the masterclass?
I like to take the hassle away from my clients so, there's no need to bring a printed ticket. Just bring a form of ID, bank card will do as long as it has your surname on it. And all you need for the masterclass is a pen, paper and social media apps on your mobile (if you have the accounts).
Don't worry we will be working from my laptop and I will bring any additional printouts for you. If you do forget anything in a rush, it's ok; I always keep spare paper and pens for clients. And don't forget I'll have a call with you before our 1-to-1 masterclass, where can always remind you ;)
How can I contact you with any questions?
After purchasing you will receive my contact details such as my personal email, which l have access to 24/7. Plus Skype if you need to reach me and prior to the masterclass l will call you, so you will have my number too if you need to contact me on the day for directions.
What's your refund policy?
People call it customer service, I call it, 'treat others how you would want to be treated' - being considerate, fair and kind. As a result, I understand last minute issues can occur and you may need to cancel. If you wish to cancel for any reason, as long as I'm informed within 48 hours prior to your masterclass session, I'll be more than happy to refund.
Please be aware refunds are not possible 48 hours before the day of your masterclass or after the masterclass. I can promise, you get more than what you pay for but as I'm sure you can understand, l would have carried out the preparation work bespoke to you and your masterclass + paid for my transport to London. Instead, I offer the option of rescheduling as l want you and your business to benefit from the masterclass.
I genuinely look forward to supporting you and your business.