Actions and Detail Panel
Martin Flack - School of David - Saturday 9 - 3:30pm April 1st
Sat 1 April 2017, 09:00 – 15:30 BST
The School of David is an event designed for the preparation of the heart for a lifetime of ministry. Unique topics are covered that are not often mentioned from the pulpit, following the pattern of how God, in secret, prepared David’s heart to become a “man after His own heart”.
School of David Event Topics:
- Surrender of ambition and the need for significance and importance.
- The sure mercies of David
- Healing of the heart of past wounds
- The secret chord of David - the rock of a heart of worship
- Javelin-dodging skills for young Davids - handling offense and jealousy
- The enemy is bread for us - prepared for trouble
- The wind in the mulberry trees - hearing his precious voice
Martin Flack is a pastor at heart with a passion for mentoring young people to steward the flame for Jesus in their hearts. He is an executive coach, speaker, and leader of a private CEO advisory board. For the last ten years he has empowered leaders with practical wisdom and breakthrough and also trained students in coaching skills at the Bethel School of Ministry, Redding, CA. He lives with his wife Mollie of 42 years on a farm in Palo Cedro, CA.
RiverstoneCoaching.com | VistageRedding.com