San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Want to learn more about how recent psychology discoveries can help you achieve greater success and performance in your or your clients' organisations? Don't have time to read all the books?
This master class workshop will help you understand the most important findings from positive psychology and happiness research so you can help your, or your client's, organization reap the benefits.
Comments from attendees of previous Masterclasses:
'Sarah's masterclass was intelligent, inspiring and well constructed. A really practical blend of information, evidence, illustrative anecdotes and learnings. Good value.'
'I enjoyed the workshop. I thought you did a splendid job in balancing conversation and presentation'
'Thank you for hosting such an exciting, inspiring day yesterday. I was so pleased... – so much time to share stories and share insights. I am buzzing today....I found your delivery style relaxed and engaging – I learnt so much and had a great deal of fun doing so.'
You will learn about:
- What distinguishes flourishing organizations and individuals
- The proven effects of increasing workforce engagement on productivity and performance
- The magic ‘positivity ratio’ and its affect on team performance, creativity and synchronicity
- How to increase engagement, performance, productivity and talent by identifying individual strengths
- How to use strengths to maximise team and individual performance
- Appreciative Inquiry as a methodology to enhance success and performance in your organization
You will also come away with:
- A practical understanding of how to create flourishing organisations and individuals
- Practical ideas for creating positivity in the workplace
- Practical ideas for identifying and using strengths
- Hands on experience of some of the management tools for training and development in this area
- An understanding of the basic principles and practice of Appreciative Inquiry
- Guidance to further reading and resources
During the workshop we will explore some of the tools available to help support positive psychology work with organisations such as strengths psychometrics and management development card packs as well as a strengths board game!
The workshop will be informal and friendly with plenty of opportunity for interaction. The day will be made up of lectures, exercises, video clips and discussions.
The presenter is Sarah Lewis C.Psychol, experienced presenter and facilitator, author of ‘Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management’ and ‘Positive Psychology at Work’ and acknowledged expert in these areas. Sarah works with all manner of organizations using positive psychology and appreciative inquiry and has lots of practical knowledge and experience to share
Details: 20th June 2013. 10 am to 5 pm. London location: Devonport House in Greenwich. Total price incl. VAT £349.
More happy customers:
'The ground you covered was impressive and included some highly up to-the-moment issues.'
'...a fast moving and inspiring session which gives lots of food for thought and a real urge to both apply the learning and find out more.'
'Thanks for an excellent day!'
When & Where
Appreciating Change is a business psychology consultancy specialising in helping organizations to achieve sustainable change. Working closely with the client to ensure partnership and ownership, we bring expertise in psychology and in social change methodologies such as Appreciative Inquiry, Open Space and World Café. All of these approaches help reduce resistance to change and the need to create ‘buy-in’, rather people co-create the change of which they will be part. Recent clients include: Aston Business School, Saab SeaEye, DeBeers, Vectoraerospace, The Open University Press and Lewisham Homes. See our website www.acukltd.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, 0845 055 9874.