Actions and Detail Panel
Master Endodontics Hands-On Day Course
Sat 22 October 2016, 10:00 – 18:00 BST
Simplify your endodontic protocol, by learning the techniques and protocols we will share with you on this packed day on endodontics.
Learn how to improve your endodontic efficiency and implement protocols that will help you enjoy your endodontic treatments, as well as improve your skill and level of profitability.
1. Simple rubber dam, a quick, easy and efficient way to improve all your endodontic isolations.
2. Endodontic access- new concepts in access cavity preparation as well as hints and tips for access success.
3. Canal preparation and cleaning - efficient protocols, and 4 handed-dentistry procedures to improve efficiency and consistency.
4. Obturation - simple and new effective tecniques for obturation. Bioceramics and Biosealers.
5. Core and posts - learn the simple system to maximise the success of your endodontics.
6. Practice ergonomics - learn ways to streamline and improve your endodontic workflow. Help your team improve your skills.
The hands-on elements on each of these 5 learning objectives will help you with the ideas discussed and learnt throughout the day.
7 hours verifiable CPD
Free endodontic access kit.
Free access to a private endodontic forum to further help support your endodontic learning.
Book as soon as possible, as places will be sold out quickly, limited to 10 dentist places.