Actions and Detail Panel
Master The Art of Conversation Skills with Marcus Oakey
Sat 29 April 2017, 13:00 – 17:00 BST
To become more confident, your conversation and influencing skills are a must. Imagine how much better relationships you will have in your social circle, dating/ with your partner, or at work. Most importantly expressing your best self with no hesitation.
The Art of Conversation is something that can be learnt and mastered by following some basic principals and repetition, also being open to feedback to help you improve in this one day. If you are open to improvement you can learn how to start and maintain an interesting conversation.
For years I have made it my mission to become my most confident self and master how I communicate with others and have great relationships in my life. I have effectively done this over the years and everyday I look to meet new people, improve my current relationships and most importantly I am comfortable in expressing the real me in a conversation. I want to share with you my best tips in this workshop
This Workshop is for you if:
• Are you sick and tired of making the same mistakes in conversations and want to grow your social circle asap
• Struggle engaging people in conversations and want people to become more interested in you
• Be more comfortable being yourself in conversations and act like you would if your best friend was there
Find it hard to start and maintain a conversation, and want o never run out of things to say again
Find it hard starting a conversation and want to have simple ice breakers to get any conversation going
You feel anxiety when in social situations and be able to walk up to anyone without fear
In this practical one day workshop, you will make a breakthrough in your conversation skills, and this will benefit you
In this workshop you will discover:
• How to Make an instant impact when you walk into any room and start a conversation with ease
• How to best use your body language and voice to make you more confident
• How to be your confident self and make the best first impression
• How to bring across your personality in your conversations
• Starting a conversation so people become interested by you
• Techniques to help you listen better in conversations
• Techniques to quickly build rapport
• Simple techniques to maintain a conversation going forward
• Essentials tips and techniques that will Spice up conversation and avoid them being boring
• Techniques which will keep a conversation going despite any situation
• How to tell stories that keep people captivated at every moment and make them fascinated by you
• the Best ways to deal with people try to get under your skin in conversations
• Common mistakes people make in conversation
• How to get control of your emotions so that you are never scared of starting a conversation with someone
• How to always know what to say, stay calm, and keep people mesmerised by you
A day from 1pm - 5pm to cover everything you need to know in the world of having conversations with everyone and create an action plan to grow your social circle going forward.
About Workshop Host
Marcus Oakey founder of Your Charisma Coach. Marcus started out as a shy, awkward guy who cracked the code to being the type of unforgettable person everyone dreams of becoming. In other words, a man who radiates charisma, which lead to more specialised work as an author, trainer, international speaker, TV pundit and creator of the Conversation Masterclass.
His strategies proved to be so effective that he spent over a decade teaching them to students, business professionals and celebrities alike, so that they could make friends quickly and advance their careers with ease.
"Nobody else can coach like Marcus. If you're looking to change your life, to learn how to be your true authentic self, Marcus will inspire you and make you feel wonderful about who you really are."
Dating Expert, Inspiration For The Movie "Hitch"
"Much respect" to you for the depth of your thinking and insight. The clarity with which you teach and communicate blows minds and changes lives (mine included).
Founder of Hypnosis Without Trance
"Marcus is an innovative, genius coach. He has a deep knowledge of human behaviour and perfect insight, as well as an unparalleled ability to recognise and remove any difficulties you are dealing with."
Founder & CEO of The Natural Lifestyles
Testimonial from Meetup Organiser - Chris Murphy
"Marcus is World Class at doing what he does, I literally couldn't think of anyone who could better teach the art of conversation and improving the lives of others. He has helped me take my social skills to the next levels over the years and I have watched him change the lives of many others around me. Highly recommend everyone to swing along to this Workshop to develop valuable skills to improve your relationships"
33 Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EH
Grab your tickets below for £40 by RSVP'ing for Early Bird - As this will usually be £70
LIMITED SEATS Remain (30 in total) for this event so act quickly and RSVP For Only £40