Master your makeup like a celebrity Make-up Artist!
- Is your make-up bag full of cosmetics but you're still unsure how to use them?
- Would you like to learn the art of how to do the perfect winged eyeliner or best brow?
- Want to know the industry make-up secrets that celebrities like Kim Kardashian use?
Become your own makeup artist and learn all the tricks and tips from start to finish!
Spend an afternoon with celebrity make-up artist, Emma McRae for an exclusive 3 hour hands-on masterclass.
This intimate workshop includes:
- Skincare & Prep
- How to identify your perfect foundation
- Flawless Foundation Application
- Exploring eyeshadows and eyeliner to suit your eye shape
- The perfect smokey eye
- Eyebrow styling
- Highlighting & Contouring
- Blusher & Bronzer application
- Perfecting lip colour
- Day look to night look
During this 3 hour practical workshop enjoy a light buffet within relaxed and informal surroundings where Emma who will personally guide you through step by step. Be prepared to learn new skills and most importntly have some fun!
Receive the VIP treatment and enjoy a light buffet with unlimited tea and coffee, all inclusive.
All attendees will receive a Gift Bag on completion of the course.
WATCH EMMA'S 30 SECOND PROMO VIDEO!
More about Emma M:
1: Do I need to bring anything? - All equipment and tools are provided, however we strongly advise to bring along your make-up bag particularly with any products you are unsure of how to use effectively
2: What if I have sensitive skin? - If so, please bring your current skincare and makeup products with you
3. Do you cater for ethnic minoritiy skin tones? - Yes, I am able to advise on all skin tones, skin types ages and genders.
4: How many people are in a group? - All workshops are exclusive, with no more than 14 people maximum.
Any other questions, please feel to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
Makeup By Emma.M
Emma McRae is an award nominated celebrity make-up artist. She's worked on the X Factor, Sky and ITV, as well as with a plethora of celebrities and public personalities from stage and screen. Emma has also worked at London Fashion Week as well as many other notable, creative projects.