Masterclass: Building Successful Relationships with Agents & Distributors
The relationship with your agent or distributor can make the difference to the growth and profit of your export business. This relationship is not just about interpersonal roles, it is also about understanding how your business affects their business, and how their business affects yours.
This invaluable one-day masterclass will introduce you to an inclusive approach to motivation and management of agents and distributors and how to apply and implement the course material in their everyday business development.
What you will learn:
• The considerations for and challenges of building export sales with an agent or distributor, including the mistakes that must be avoided and the barriers that need to be overcome.
• The different methods for finding and establishing the right partner.
• The importance of providing an agent or distributor with the tools they need to do the job.
• How to create an environment in which the agent and distributor feels motivated, including cultural considerations.
• How to build formulas and strategies to move the business relationship forwards with a focus on outcomes.
• The legal and trading issues that must be addressed to meet local and international requirements.
By attending this masterclass participants will gain a good understanding of the methods of finding, appointing, and motivating agents and distributors.
There is a charge of just £50+VAT per delegate. However, those companies participating in the Passport to Export programme may attend at a reduced cost. To find out if you qualify for the discount please contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01332 826 424.