Masterclass: Export Pricing
Developing the right pricing strategy is critical to an organisation's success in export markets. Export pricing and domestic pricing are different: different overseas market conditions, different costs, different quoting formats and different currencies all need to be taken into account because they will affect what you charge your customers for your products or services.
The overseas contacts you meet will want to know your price, so it is essential to have your pricing determined before you approach an overseas market. Pricing for any market requires an understanding of the relative costs, demand and competition of that market.
This half-day workshop will help decision-makers who are responsible for setting export prices to understand and exploit the different pricing strategies available to them.
Consideration is given to the individual objectives of participating companies and we will look at the external influences and internal factors which play a part in determining export prices. The course is relevant whether you export products or offer services.
After this course, you'll be able to:
• Consider appropriate pricing strategies when developing new export markets
• Review your costs and be contract aware
• Recognise the importance of Incoterms, duties and regulations
• Understand how to take competitive market prices and currency issues into consideration
• Deal with overseas tenders, and negotiate effectively with your representatives and customers
There is a charge of just £50+VAT per delegate. However, those companies participating in the Passport to Export programme may attend at a reduced cost. To find out if you qualify for the discount please contact the events team at email@example.com or call 01332 826 424.