Join Aurion Learning for a free-to-attend masterclass to find out how to get the most out of e-learning.
Our masterclass will give you lots of practical tips and techniques on how to put a plan in place to make informed decisions on the best learning design, tools and technology for you and how to build internal capacity to design, deliver and manage digital learning locally.
We’ll also give you an insight into some of the latest, learning technologies available that will help you develop digital learning on a budget.
You’ll hear from real-world practitioners who have ‘walked the talk’ of implementing and rolling out e-learning in their organisation, describing their experiences and lessons learnt along the way.
During the afternoon, we will be hosting an open number of clinic sessions. These sessions will allow participants to meet with our expert design, technical and educational team to discuss in detail any particular learning and development questions or issues.
Who should attend?
Learning and Development Managers, Learning Consultants, Trainers and Facilitators who want to get a better insight into what’s happening in online learning and how it can help improve learning and development throughout the organisation.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of all aspects of e-learning
- Understand the latest trends and insights in e-learning
- Discover the range of learning technologies and tools available
- Receive actionable tips and strategies to improve learning and development in your organisation
- Learn how organisations have successfully implemented digital learning as part of their learning and development strategy
- Network with peers and like-minded professionals
When & Where
Aurion Learning is a full service online learning and development company. We use a range of creative techniques to deliver a solution that fully meets your learning and development needs.
Whether you want to improve quality, enhance performance, standardise training, cut delivery costs, meet compliance regulations or simply make it easier for learners to participate in learning and development, we will develop an online solution that works for you.