The development of new products and services can increase market penetration and help you access new markets. This masterclass will highlight creativity and problem solving tools that can be used in your business to stimulate new ideas and a more innovative culture within your business. It will help your business to be more creative in identifying new products and services, developing new marketing concepts and solving problems within the business.
How can it help?
- Take away tools and techniques to generate, access and filter new ideas
- Identify new markets, new products and services
- Produce an action plan to move the business forward
- Solve key challenges within your identify business
- Foster a more innovative, problem solving culture
- Improve systems and processes
Idea generation tools and techniques will be developed and used to consider new product concepts, new ways of delivering a service, new marketing messages and campaigns, solutions to problems or new ways of working.
These techniques include:
- Exploitation of new ideas
- Motivation for innovation, types of innovation and innovation funnel
- New product development success factors
- Customer led ideas
- De Bono Six Thinking Hats
- Creativity and concept development
- Linear and lateral thinking
- Brainstorming including structured and reverse
- Kano Model - features and satisfaction
Who should attend?
This masterclass can be delivered at intermediate or advanced level to small, medium or large businesses. This will help business owners and business personnel to identify and develop new product concepts or improvements. It is anticipated that a number of participants from each company and from different levels and functions take part.
Training at RTC
People are the lifeblood of any organisation. At RTC, we recognise the importance of the human dimension in the innovation process and aim to inspire people, raise skills and encourage positive attitudes towards new technology and business. To browse our full suite of training programmes follow this link.
**RTC offers a discounted rate on all its training courses to members of Design Network North, Health Network North, Service Network, the North East Process Industry Cluster or the North East Automotive Alliance. Please select member rate when purchasing a ticket. If you are unsure about eligbility or need any further information, please contact Dawn Ross on 0191 516 4400 or email@example.com.
**VAT is chargable (at 20%) on ticket price and vendor fees
The Idea Generation for Business masterclass is part two of Making Innovation Happen, a four part programme that also includes: Strategic Roadmapping, Design and Development Process, and New Product Development. For further information about the full programme and how we can deliver a bespoke course for your organisation visit our website.