Actions and Detail Panel
Masterclass in Behaviour Change
Thu 13 October 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Masterclasses in Behaviour Change
The Masterclasses in Behaviour Change are run by Whittington Health for any professional working in Islington who has previously attended a behaviour change training course. This training will give staff the opportunity to reflect on and practise their skills for supporting people to make change. Participants will be able to explore and work through any challenges they have applying behaviour change strategies in practice.
The master classes aim to:
- Increase skills and confidence to apply behaviour change strategies in practice
- Increase confidence in working with service users who are hard to engage.
- Increase confidence to have ‘difficult conversations’
- Increase skills in enabling service users
- Share ideas and tips about how to sustain and embed behaviour change skills.
These are masterclasses for those professionals who have had previous behavior change training and would like to practice and develop their skills and embed their knowledge into practice
Will there be lunch & refreshments provided? Unfortunately we are unable to provide lunch or refreshments but there are many coffee & lunch establishments near by.
Will there be a charge if I am unable to attend the training? There will be a cancellation charge if you do not cancel yor place on the training within 4 working days. You must have managers authorisation to attend the training before registering.
For any other enquiries please contact Whittington Health's Self-Management Team on: